Sunday, September 30, 2012

CHEESECAKES...that is all..... :)

Cheesecake has to be the best food in the world!! When you hide the huge crack with delicious goodness it gets even better! A Happy Birthday to my mom the greatest lady on this planet. She requested a cheesecake for her birthday & oh boy did I deliver. :) Check out this Oreo crusted, chewy caramel, coconut cheesecake drizzled with chocolate & sprinkled with chocolate chips....THINK big huge Samoa girl scout cookies BUT way better.....divine perfection!


This next one I baked was requested by my mom for a few of her co workers. Oooh don't you wish you worked with my mom! This was an Oreo crusted, chewy caramel, chocolate cheesecake.


There will be one more cheesecake for a special celebration of 30 years of marriage this coming week. Stay tuned & I will add it here to the cheesecake post! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment